Innovation – systematic und lean
In the ideation phase i2m analyses the potential of new products and services. Thereof, together with our clients we derive a sound development concept. One of i2m's core sthrengths is to optimise such concepts through integration of external technologies or innovations. Innovating around the product or service to create a business model innovation is also our key competence. Competitive advantages like new designs of the value chain, marketing approaches tailored to the product-technology-market combination or innovative revenue models are the results.
- checking feasability, profitability and market potential of new product and service ideas.
- scrutinizing envisaged value proposition.
- identifying success factors of the idea and its realization.
- designing development concepts for innovative products/ services.
- deriving a customer-centric product/ service definition.
- integrating external technology and external innovations to reduce costs and development time.
- designing of new business models.
- helping clients to achieve systematic implementation of development and marketing concepts.
- integrating development partners and analysing their effectiveness.
- acquiring private and public funding.
- deriving an improvement strategy for the client’ innovativeness (structure, processes, communication, culture).
Benefits for our clients:
- more accurate evaluation of new product/ services ideas to eliminate as many unknowns as possible prior to starting the development.
- lean development concepts including requirements for staff, time and budget.
- reduced time to profit through integration of dedicated external technology, external innovations and partners.
- professional management of development and commercialisation projects.
- improvement of the innovativeness of the company.
According to the service the following general business conditions apply: