Prioritization, selection and implementation of ideas
The Client´s Challenge
- To generate "New approaches to serve customers through fresh ideas” to enable growth.
- To systematically evaluate and select the right ideas even in their early stages, as well as monitor them during implementation.
Consulting Workshops (4 half days) with high-level executives from diverse sales regions and the bank management and a member of the Board.
During the workshops the use of IfM’s Opportunity-Feasibility method which enables the creation of a pragmatic set of criteria for idea ”scoring”, tailored to the company and its needs.
- Defining key criteria for evaluation of ideas for two different dimensions “chance and feasibility”
- Evaluation of ideas using the defined criteria
- Developing concrete action plans for selected ideas
- 35+ of growth ideas were generated and systematically evaluated.
- The ideas with the highest scores in terms of opportunity and feasibility were short-listed.
- 4 action plans were developed for each short-listed idea including a detailed first milestone to kick start the idea implementation.
- For the executives of Steiermärkische Sparkasse, the consulting project result created a solid basis for the evaluation & selection of existing/future ideas and their implementation.
- The participants learned and adapted to their needs an easy to replicate process for efficient idea management and systematic evaluation of ideas even in their early stages.
- The continuous, repeated added value received is a systematic increase in the number of well-selected ideas implemented.