Cambridge IfM Summer school
Hands-on trial of top-notch tools like roadmapping, digital transformation etc
The Client´s Challenge
- How to identify the right business opportunities to outsmart competition
- How to effectively take advantage those opportunities within the company’s (technology) planning
A high-speed, highly effective open workshop with SMEs from energy and software sectors took place in Austria.
The workshop had three main parts:
- Get accustomed with the Roadmapping framework by IfM
- Real companies’ challenges are practically analysed using the framework
- Solutions to the challenges are presented in a roadmap by each company and discussed in the peer group
- The Roadmaps developed were taken up internally for presenting to the respective Directors of the companies to integrate into the execution strategy.
- The company representatives participating were highly engaged and inspired by the condensed but effective workshops process.
- The results were not only enhanced by the tools and the workshop facilitators, but also by the constructive discussion within the peer group.
- Experience IfM’s approach of “Fast-start Roadmapping” and its role for technology and innovation management.
- Learn the methodologies practically, while solving real business challenges.
- Develop a quick 360° overview on current and planned products/services and their potential on the market.
- Receive and share insights and experiences with participating companies from other sectors.
- Get to an actionable Roadmap within a day that you can ”take home” to your company.