Passionate about Creating Innovative Products and Services and Turning them into Business Model Innovations.
i2m specializes in creating product, service and business model innovations to enable our clients to sharpen their competitive advantage and to boost growth. To innovate a business model is more than a mere product or service improvement or enhancing of the sales model. Business model innovation implies reinventing at least two of the generally four elements of the existing business model (target customers, offering, value chain, revenue model).
i2m’s team is well set up to help our clients to excel in products and services and to achieve with our clients the multidimensional and orchestrated set of activities required for business model innovation. Especially business model innovation is challenging to execute but hard to imitate.
The technology & business development consultancy i2m focuses on the transport and building sector as well as on solutions for applications from the domains of mechanical engineering and “green technologies”.
Why we exist
To make technology and knowhow benefit to more people, businesses and the environment.
What we do in our work
Identify, integrate & market innovations.
Clients use our services for
Dr. Aldo Ofenheimer, MBA
Founder and Managing Partner of i2m.
- Consulting expertise on designing and implementing innovative product & service development concepts, technology scouting and transfer, public funding and integrated organizational development.
- Excellent knowledge of automotive, rail and SMART materials industries. Sound experience in the development of multinational R&D co-operations and strategic technology partnerships.
- Several years of management in the automotive and rail business as well as more than 10 years R&D experience in vehicle development and SMART materials and related manufacturing processes.
- MBA-study at Open University Rochester/ UK as well as TRIGON organizational development Basel/ CH
- Mechanical Engineering/ Economics study at Graz University of Technology, PhD in Material Sciences.
Dr. Peter Dietmaier
Founder and Partner of i2m.
- Professor for mechanics with sound experience in industry-related R&D for various domains of mechanical engineering.
- Excellent expertise in evaluation of technical feasibility of new product ideas and identification of their development potential.
- Consulting focus: Analysis & development of industry applications, concept design, development methodology & tools and optimisation of outcomes.
- 30 years of experience in solving challenging topics in industry and academia in national and international R&D projects.
- Visiting Researcher at UCI (University of California at Irvine) in the fields of robotics; Reviewer international journals.
- Mechanical engineering study, PHD and habilitation at Graz University of Technology
Mag. Ferdinand Rieser
Founder and Partner of i2m.
- Consulting expertise: Design and monitoring of challenging change processes, reorganization of systems, structures and processes as well as "Time-oriented" management, organizational and business development.
- Professional project management for strategy and product development, product launch and IT projects in the construction supply, automotive supply and machinery industry.
- Sound leadership expertise in the areas of accounting, purchasing, materials management and IT.
- Business administration study with specialization in information and organization management at the Karl Franzens University in Graz.